Goals and Objectives
University’s strategic goals in 2014
1. IAUCTB as an authoritative university in the country.
2. Delving into the new scientific and technological domains and implementing the science production discourse.
3. Establishing a suitable cultural and ethical ground for nurturing and promoting individuals’ internal traits as a requirement for country’s scientific development.
4. Improving and updating the courses syllabuses and educational fields based on the needs of the society as well as quality enhancement supervision.
5. Promoting research activities through qualitative and quantitative development and scientific production at the level of each faculty.
6. Developing the culture of entrepreneurship innovation and creativity.
7. Improving and modifying faculty members’ pyramid regarding their academic promotion.
8. Boosting individual’s tendency towards specialization in the university.
9. Effective and efficient management of the financial resources and trying to find new financial resources (outsourcing).
10. Improving human resources potentials.
11. Developing M.A, B.A, M.S, B.S and Ph.D courses
12. Enhancing coordination and cooperation between national and internatonal research and scientific organizations.
13. Achieving durable cooperation and satisfaction among university professors, staff and students.
14. Working for the betterment of the university’s physical space and infrastructures.
University’s pivotal values in 2014
1. Accountability and respondency
3. Group working, partnership, commitment and perseverance
4. Student oriented
5. Innovation and creativity
6. Continuous improvement
7. Maintaining magnanimity of human resources in line with Islamic principles and instructions
8. Increasing quality in educational and research services